These wraps are raw and chock-full of whole food vitamins. You’ll just need to pull out your handy dehydrator for this one.
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 large carrots
- 1 small Walla Walla, or other sweet onion variety
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup ground flax
- 3 garlic cloves
- a big pinch of sea salt
- In a food processor combine all ingredients –except flax- until just combined, as I like the look of larger, shredded pieces throughout. Pour mixture into a large bowl, and stir in ground flax until well combined.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture into very thin round wrap shapes on non-stick dehydrator sheets. Feel free to make the wraps whatever size you want, just make sure they’re on the thin side so you can wrap up all your favourite things in them. Dehydrate at 105F for 2 hours. Then, remove from the non-stick sheets, and dehydrate on the mesh sheets for 1 hour.
- Store wraps in the fridge in an air tight container, between sheets of parchment, for up to 14 days.
Enjoy wrapped full of your favourite things. I used a homemade smokey chipotle guacamole, additional shredded carrot, zucchini + beet, quinoa cooked in homemade veggie broth, freshly chopped parsley, pickled ginger + tahini.