This recipe takes very little time to make but if you’re in a rush you can get it started the night before.
- 2 c water (or DIY nut milk)
- 1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil, gently melted
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- a touch of sea salt
- ground cinnamon for garnish
Other possible toppings
- Ground flax, other berries, pear, apple, figs, cardamom.
- Soak chia seeds in water or nut milk overnight in the fridge **Note – In the morning, the seeds will have absorbed the liquid and formed a thick, pudding.
- Stir soaked chia seeds and add pumpkin + sunflower seeds, goji berries, melted coconut oil + sea salt to taste.
- Pour additional nut milk over pudding, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy.