I always keep peeled, chopped bananas in the freezer, for smoothie making at all times.
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled
- .5 cup raspberries
- .5 cup strawberries
- 1 avocado (you can peel + freeze these too)
- 2 heaping Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 cup water, 100% coconut water, or homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp chlorella powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp *raw honey, or to taste, optional
- chia seeds, for garnish
- Blend all ingredients together, until combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds + freeze overnight.
- Pour warm water over each mold to remove effortlessly.
Enjoy in the beautiful sunshine.