The only problem is that these are a little too good. I just whipped them up for breakfast to eat along side my eggs. They make an amazing snack, side dish, or sweet treat to be enjoyed anytime time of day.
- Butternut squash, sliced very thin
- grass-fed butter, olive or coconut oil
- sea salt
- + any other seasoning you wish: tarragon, sage, paprika, cayenne, curry, pepper, or chilli powder.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Slice squash into very thin pieces. I keep the seeds, and skin on, and just roast it all!
- Lay flat onto glass baking dish, being careful not to overlap, or they won’t get as crispy.
- Liberally “drizzle” with butter, olive or coconut oil, add a touch of water to the pan, then sprinkle with salt.
- Slip into pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes, or until crispy and golden.
Let cool, and enjoy.