My favourite snack right now. Just turn up the oven, slice those garnet yams and let ’em bake in lots o’ coconut oil. Season with sea salt and voila!
- 6 garnet yams, sliced very thin
- 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- a generous amount of Celtic sea salt or Himalayan pink salt (I used about 1/2 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in center and lower positions.
- Divide yams between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Drizzle with melted coconut oil, toss, and spread them in a single layer on sheets.
- Bake, flipping once, until the center is soft and edges are crisp. 22 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with your favourite real salt + enjoy.