My favourite snack right now.
Just turn up the oven, slice those garnet yams and let ’em bake in lots o’ coconut oil.
Season with sea salt and volia!
6 garnet yams, sliced very thin
2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
a generous amount of Celtic sea salt or Himalayan pink salt (I used about 1/2 tsp)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in center and lower positions.
2. Divide yams between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
3. Drizzle with melted coconut oil, toss, and spread them in a single layer on sheets.
4. Bake, flipping once, until centers are soft and edges are crisp, 22 to 25 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with your favourite real salt and enjoy.