I took this little dish on a weekend camping getaway and it was devoured. Rich in flavour, high in omegas, and great for dipping all those summertime veggies.
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup small green French olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup sun-dried Tomatoes , drained
- 3 Tbsp capers
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 anchovy fillet, optional
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, or high speed blender, combine all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Using the pulse button, process until coarsely chopped and well blended.
- Continue to process, slowly adding the olive oil.
- My favourite serving options: “Mary’s” GF crackers, red+green bell pepper, apple + cucumber slices.
Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container.