Raw apple cider vinegar goes through a fermentation process, which encourages the growth of probiotic cultures.
This vinegar must be in a *raw, unfiltered form*, which means it will contain the “mother.” This is the cloudy substance that settles at the bottom of the bottle. The mother contains the beneficial bacteria that your belly will love you for.
- 1 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 c extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 heaping Tbsp raw honey
- 1 heaping Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil or parsley, very finely chopped
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- a pinch of Celtic or Pink salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar with lid.
- Cover + stir or shake well.
- Keep in a cool, dark cupboard, or you can store in fridge – simply shake well before using.