An excellent, healthy addition to any green salad.
- 1/4 cup unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon unpasteurized honey
- 1/3 teaspoon thyme, dried
- a generous pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together: apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, thyme, sea salt, pepper + honey.
- Slowly add 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Or shake the ingredients in a jar, or whirl them in a blender.
Can any leftover dressing in the fridge –simply let sit at room temperature 20 minutes before serving, and shake well.