Remember those super sweet n’ creamy “Icy Squares” you used to eat? These are a knock off, made from all natural ingredients and taste even better.
- 1.5 cup cocoa butter
- 1.5 cup virgin coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 – 3 Tbsp bee pollen
- If hardened, gently melt coconut oil + cocoa butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Add all ingredients (except bee pollen) to high speed blender or food processor, and process until combined.
- Pour or spoon out mixture into silicone baking moulds, or mini paper cups.
- Generously sprinkle bee pollen on top of each. Don’t worry if they sink – this looks (and tastes!) beautiful too.
- Pop into the freezer and let set for a few hours. Remove from moulds / cups and garnish with a little extra bee pollen for garnish.