These little orbs make a great little power snack or treat. They’re just sweet enough and freeze really well.
- 1.5 c. hazelnut butter
- 1 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 2-3 Tbsp raw honey, depending on your sweet tooth
- 3 Tbsp melted virgin coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp pure, unsweetened cocoa powder
- a generous pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients well with wooden spoon.
- Using clean hands, roll batter into little bite-size balls *It can help to wet your hands before and in-between rolling to help batter from sticking*
- Next, roll each orb in a little extra coconut to make ’em look pretty.
- Transfer to a large glass dish.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour.