This salad is so refreshing. I also like dishes that take pretty much no time to make. This is one of them.
Feel free to add chickpeas or free-range chicken for extra protein.
- 2 cups carrot, grated
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- a generous handful fresh mint
- 1 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. dijion mustard
- 1/4 tsp dried summer savoury
- sea salt, to taste
- Grate carrots and zucchini. Slice pepper. Throw into big bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Add dressing ingredients to glass jar with tight lid. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle dressing on salad and store leftover in fridge for other salads, as it’s excellent on anything.