Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law. These are for you!
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened, coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- a touch of sea salt
- raw sunflower seeds
- slivered almonds
- a sprinkle of cocoa powder
- rose petals
- Gently melt coconut oil on stove top, on medium-low heat.
- Turn heat to low + add almond butter. Stir until combined.
- Turn heat off + add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Spoon contents of sauce pan into mini paper cups and decorate however you please.
- Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes to let set.