When you juice – you get pulp. I love using it in lots of different ways. I made a flour-free, sugar-free super loaf yesterday morning and it was gone by the end of the day!
I always keep the leftover pulp from juicing. I juice my veggies first and give this to the neighbours chickens and then I juice my sweeter stuff to save for baking + killer pancakes.
2 cups pulp from;
- lemon (organic, with peel)
- ginger (organic, with peel)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c flax seed meal
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- 1 T raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 – 2 tsp cinnamon
- wild, frozen berries (for topping)
- Thaw pulp if frozen, until soft.
- Gently melt coconut oil until liquid.
- Mix in all ingredients until well combined.
- Scrape mixture into a coconut oil greased, glass baking dish.
- Generously sprinkle berries on top.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about an hour.
Let cool and serve with extra coconut oil, a drizzle of honey and even more cinnamon if you like.