This sports drink is better than any brand from the grocery store. It’s made from all-natural ingredients, and is packed full of energy promoting electrolytes. It will refuel your cells, keep you hydrated and replace the minerals lost in your sweat. A great way to beat the heat.
- 1 quart filtered water
- a big pinch of unrefined sea salt
- ¼ c juice from fresh, organic lemons or limes
- 2 tbsp *raw honey
- Mix all ingredients in a large glass jug or jar, until combined.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy.
- Consume before, durning or after a workout, or on a beautiful, hot summer day. I love adding fresh mint for even more refreshing flavour.
- Double or triple the recipe, for a larger batch.