A kinda-sorta healthy take on a pina-colada. But with mint. And home-made lemonade.
- 5 cups water
- 2 cans organic, full-fat, coconut milk
- 3 lemons
- 1 big handful fresh mint leaves
- 3 – 4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- a touch of pink salt
- Juice lemons —getting every last little drop. I like to use my Mexican lime juicer for the job.
- If needed, de-stem mint. Then, lightly muddle, with a few gentle twists, until just fragrant.
- In a large jug, add: water, lemon juice, mint, coconut milk, maple syrup + pink salt. Stir well.
- Add lots of ice + serve.
You can use a variety of items to muddle a drink; there’s no actual need to go out and buy a muddler. The handle of a rolling pin will do in a pinch.