A wonderful summer time soup. Give it a go!
- 2 c cucumber
- 1 c zucchini
- 1 c avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced
- 2 c lukewarm water
- 3 T virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c fresh dill, roughy chopped or minced
- 1 T fresh mint leaves, finely minced
- 1/2 t Celtic sea salt
- Blend cucumber, zucchini, avocado + garlic in a food processor or blender, until very finely chopped, about 30 seconds.
- Whisk together water, lemon juice, olive oil + sea salt in a bowl.
- Turn on the food processor and pour water mixture slowly through food processor’s feed tube, while processing cucumber mixture. Process until very smooth, about 1 minute.
- I like to grate in extra cucumber for texture. About one small cuke will do the trick. Stir to combine, sprinkle extra dill on top and enjoy.