The epitome of simple breakfast food. I haven’t met anyone (including kids!) who hasn’t loved them.
- 1 large, very ripe banana
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- greek yogurt
- berries, or any fruit
- maple syrup, or honey
- nut butter
- cinnamon, all-spice, or ground flax seed
- Mash banana in a bowl using a fork; add eggs, and vanilla and mix batter well.
- Heat coconut oil, ghee, or butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon batter onto hot pan, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until just browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
Repeat with remaining batter.