This is a perfectly sweet and creamy, vegan treat. Great for dipping crispy apple slices, or eating on top of a big bowl of blueberries.
- 1.5 c. raw cashews, soaked with 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp organic lemon zest, or to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp water, or unsweetened nut/seed milk
- Soak raw cashews in water to cover with 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, for 4-6 hours, or overnight. Strain off soak water, and rinse the cashews.
- Using a blender, or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until you’ve reached a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Scape into a bowl and use as a dip with your favourite fruits, like local strawberries, fresh figs, or peaches.
- Blend until thick + creamy.