Season and flavour your food with medicine. In these mineral salts, we used nutrient-dense sea vegetables, blended with herbs, and minimally processed salt:
• FLEUR DE SEL (Salt Spring Island Sea Salt) – Natural sea salt crystals. This salt retains all the minerals found in the sea and is packed full of magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and iodine.
• SEA VEGETABLES (Canadian sourced: dulse, kelp, kombu + nori) – A vitamin + mineral jackpot, including: A, B + E vitamins, copper, iron, omega-3s and polyphenols.
• STINGING NETTLE (Crescent Valley, BC) – A staple among herbalists, used as a tonic and food medicine, since ancient times. Stinging nettle is considered a classic “nutritive” herb, meaning it’s very nutrient dense and nourishing. Nettle’s nutritional content includes:
• MINERALS – iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper + boron.
• VITAMINS – A, C, K + B vitamins.
• PHYTONUTRIENTS – chlorophyll, beta-carotene, lutein, quercetin + rutin.
$20/ 4 oz jar. LIMITED SUPPLY! All proceeds go to: Nelson Community Food Centre. SOLD OUT!