When the, sun is blazing, the last thing I want is hot tea. I’ve been making iced tea lately, and really loving it. Here’s a caffeinated version of my latest go-to.
- 2 Tbsp pure organic Matcha powder
- 3 cups water
- a handful of fresh mint leaves, torn from the stem
- 1 Tbsp raw honey, optional
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Start with matcha powder. Whisk is almost-boiling water, to make into a thick, yet smooth, pourable paste.
- Pour mixture into a cup filled with lots of ice.
- Top off with cold water, and stir.
Add fresh mint leaves for garnish, or more for extra-minty flavour.