My girlfriend and I made these during the holidays, and we loved them!
- 2 1/2 Cups Raw Cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup, or Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Raw Natural Cocoa
- 1/2 Maple Syrup, or Honey
- Place all cheesecake filling ingredients into a blender or food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Spread a little additional coconut oil in silicone moulds, and place cheesecake filling evenly into each mould.
- Place one toothpick into the center of each cheesecake bite.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer.
- Place all chocolate sauce ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Pop each bite out of the cheesecake hold carefully, and dip into the chocolate sauce.
- Place on a wax-paper covered plate or tray, and coat in desired toppings.
- Plate + serve.
Tip – Store in the freezer. It’s also very important to serve directly from the freezer to help all the ingredients stay put.