This is one of my favourite all-purpose, household cleaners. It effectively eliminates mould, bacteria, grease and germs, and is safe for you, your family, and pets.
- Orange, or any citrus fruit peels
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- A large, airtight glass container
- Spray bottle
- Fill an airtight glass container with citrus peels. You can use peels from any citrus fruit including oranges, grapefruits, lemons + limes.
- Fill the container with vinegar, so that the citrus peels are covered.
- Seal the glass container and store it in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks – or until the vinegar takes on a strong citrus smell. The concoction will also change colour, depending on the fruit used.
- Strain liquid and pour into a spray bottle, adding water as desired to dilute the solution. A 1 : 1 ratio will maintain the cleaning power of the solvent.
Note: This natural household cleaner is excellent for disinfecting counter tops, cutting boards, stove tops, inside the fridge, and even the car dashboard.