These are yet another take on the traditional brownie. The big difference here is that recipe is raw and these bites are nothing but healthy, chewy goodness.
- 1 cup raw pecans, soaked for about an hour
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted + soaked for about an hour
- 3 Tbsp pure cocoa
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- a sprinkle of sea salt
- Optional: chopped raw pecans, cocoa or hemp seeds, for sprinkling on top
- Pulse soaked nuts in a food processor.
- Add pitted, soaked dates, vanilla and sea salt – then after blended, add in cocoa powder.
- Once well blended and very sticky, press “dough” onto a coconut oil greased pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, cocoa powder or hemp seeds – then, chill in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and cut into little bites.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.