Make your life easier. Big batches of tea, and tonics, in your slow cooker will help you achieve that. This is one of my favourite things about winter.
Ginger Honey Lemon Tonic
* 1-2 fresh, organic lemons
* a large chunk fresh ginger root, with peel, cubed
* local honey – to taste *add before serving*
- Chop lemon + ginger root, tripling or quadrupling them so you make a big batch.
- Fill slow cooker with water.
- Add lemon + ginger.
- Cook on low for a couple hours, until everything is heated through and fragrant.