Make your life easier. Big batches of teas + tonics, in your slow cooker will help you simplify. This is one of my favourite things about winter.
- 2 organic lemons
- 1 large chunk, fresh, organic, ginger root w. peel, cubed
- raw honey, to taste *add before serving*
- Slice lemons + roughly chop ginger root; tripling or quadrupling them so you make a big batch.
- Fill slow cooker with water.
- Add lemon + ginger.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours, or until everything is heated through and very fragrant.
- Serve. Stir in a touch of honey to your cup, once cooled.