Smoothies are my fast food. On those busy days, they offer a nutrient – packed, easily digested, quick fix. I pour mine into beautiful glass mason jars and get to work!
- 2 T chia seeds
- .5 ripe avocado
- 1 c fresh, *organic spinach leaves
- 1 frozen (very ripe) banana
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk, raw milk, or coconut milk
- 1/3 c full-fat, plain yogurt, optional
- splash or 2 of filtered water, or raw coconut water
- 1 Tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1 t raw, local honey, optional
- Add all ingredients to high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth + spinach is completely pulverized.
- Pour into your favourite glass or a mason jar (with lid) to – go.