Keeping your intestinal flora happy with probiotics will help restore proper balance in your gut. Probiotic-rich, fermented foods like kombucha can help restore happy, intestinal balance.
- 2 liters homemade, fermented kombucha tea
- 2 cups prepared chai tea
- 1 – 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Durning the second fermentation, first you want to pour brewed kombucha into glass jars, half full, with tight fitting lids.
- Next, stir vanilla into prepared + cooled chai tea – then, pour this mixture to fill the remaining 1/2 of the bottles.
- Seal tightly and let sit for 3 -4 days.
- Bubbles and fizz should be produced when it’s ready to enjoy.
If your final product needs some sweetening, add a touch of raw honey.